FT Alphaville published an article about car components from a study by Bank Of America-Merrill Lynch. Here are some facts:
- The average car costs $14 350 (sum of the components) in 2011 whereas the cost was $11 100 in 2000.
- Only 3 countries have suppliers for all the component categories (USA, Germany, and Japan.
- 3 Component systems have the more potential attractive growth: Engine, Transmission, and electronics.
You might also be interested in these
- Typical day of an American
- Major security breaches in 2011 and 2012
- links for 2010-06-03
- Another introduction to Bayes’ Theorem
- Best dressed of 2012 according Vogue