Archive for December, 2006
Early work reference hits the web.
I like this one
Torrentfreak explains in this post why most music artists profit from piracy even if global CD sales decline: 25% most popular artists sell less records whereas the remaining 75% sell more Music from most popular artist are available on p2p networks. It is easier for people to listen to those artist without buying their CD. [...]